http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-budapest-win-costume-designers-guild-awards-20150217-story.html
The films "The Grand Budapest Hotel," "Into the Woods," and "Birdman" all won awards at the 17th Costume Designers Guild Awards. "The Grand Budapest Hotel" won for period film. "Into the Woods" won for fantasy film. And "Birdman" earned the top prize for contemporary film. These are all honors to be celebrated in the artistry of costume designs. Costume designers Milena Canonero and Colleen Atwood should all be proud of their accomplishments as they are also nominated for an academy award in costume design. This caught my eye because I love the beauty and work of costume design and I believe it's such an important aspect to any film to truly bring it to life. As a filmmaker, it helps me learn the kind of work that is celebrated and why in the industry. A question I do have is which one will win the most honorable Oscar for their work?
I feel that costume design is a very important job in film because without it we wouldnt see actual characters and how they play a key role in the film.
ReplyDelete